The Binding Of Isaac Alternative Ending The Binding Of Isaac Alternative Ending

Ay not bad! Ending was funny i chuckled :P
Keep at it :)

Happy Ice Cream Parlor Happy Ice Cream Parlor

I actually see some potential in your work. The artwork was decent and in a couple parts I was really enjoying the expressions. Maybe just a bit less random, unless that's just how you roll?
Anyways I weirdly enjoyed this.

Like A Boss(Dubstep) Like A Boss(Dubstep)

At first I was it was pretty crappy, but then when the dubsep hit it was insane! Nice work...keep it up XD

ExtremeThings responds:

glad you like it! was worth making it for atleast one guy who likes it

Just Jump Just Jump

Jumping in the fire caused my browser to crash.

Give Up Give Up

I beat this shit.
Took me forever.
Hint: On the last few levels jump "Up and over"

Chocolate Run Chocolate Run

Yay

When flowers bloom- preview When flowers bloom- preview

so happy ^_^

Philbofett responds:

really? that's good that happiness is contagious through this song!! Thx
:D

Crimson Night Crimson Night

Beautiful <3

Step responds:

Aw shucks :3.

I Runz Game [NG Demo] I Runz Game [NG Demo]

So I listened to your demo three times until writing the review. Partly because I liked it so much ;) and partly so I could give you some good constructive criticism. So my main concern would be around 46 seconds in it goes to that really sick beat which kind of carries out for the rest of the song. I think it would be really awesome if instead of making that kind of dreamy and fluid like it is, to mix it up a bit. Not neccesarily a drop, but maybe a strong techno bassline or something. Like a strong drum/backbeat ( on the offbeats )that is pounding while it is all happeneing, making it sound complex even though it is simple. Now that I think of it, I actually kind of like it how it is, because if is your style. Its really fluid and great either way. Oh and I didn't erase my thought's, because I once had this guy review my song like this and it was really beneficial, so I guess you can now call me a review purist. Anyways, I know practically nothing about writing music technicalities, but my suggestion would be to add a really harcore, strong backbeat and a small drop/ or keep it how it is. Either way you have a masterpiece on your hands Mr. Bafana :)
ps. When you get to a point when you aren't so busy I'd like to hit you up again for music for a game
Cheers,
-Daniel

Bafana responds:

Thanks for the review. I understand what you mean about the offbeat FORCE but I wanted to create a bit of a funky bassline for this one. This is my mainstream track. Keep an eye out, I have some harder stuff in the pipeline.

Viking worm Viking worm